Work on holidays and offset it on the perfect time. That’s exactly what I did to have a fun-filled weekend in the province of Camarines Sur. With friends from the blogging community and other amazing people, altogether we chased waterfalls, visited heritage/historic sites, ate great food and met new friends. So to give you a preview of our CAMSUR trip, here’s our itineraries in photos from January 23 to 26.
1. The Naga Manor: our home in Naga City.
2. Chasing the easy-to-reach and mesmerizing Nalalata Falls.
3. Rappelling at Nalalata Falls. Do it like a lizard or Australian style for more excitement and adrenaline rush.
Photo by Kara Santos
4. Dinner at Calle Barlin, an ancestral house turned into hostel and restaurant)
5. Dropped by Penafrancia Resort. This is where we enjoyed the playground’s merry-go-round/spinning wheel.
6. Visited Hacienda de Naga. Pili shake, Karitela ride and zipline were the best combo.
7. Unique handcrafted accessories made of pili nuts only at Tints and Tones Fashion Crafts.
8. TIWHHADA’s Handicrafts made of water hyacinth.
9. Lunch at Woodstone Kitchen and Bar, newly-opened restaurant but definitely serving some of the bests in Bicol.
10. Trekked the beautiful cascading Engkanto waterfalls.
11. Tried a bowl of Kinalas for the first time.
12. Dinner at Bob Marlin.
13. Went back at Woodstone to try their Chili Choco Coffee Beer Cocktail.
14. Morning walk up to the starting point of 1st Mt. Isarog Enduro Lite Challenge, a cycling event.
Photo by Estan Cabigas
15. The 1st Mt. Isarog Enduro Lite Challenge. Wish I tried this one.
16. Lunch at Naga Garden Restaurant and tried their best-sellers, FRIED SIOPAO at MAMI.
17. Dinner at Flavour Gastronomica where almost all the ingredients in the menu are freshly-picked from their farm according to Chef Gerald.
18. Tried Turkish Coffee at Arabica. Love the vibe here.
19. Midnight “sweet escape” at Red Platter. Their choco dome is irresistable.
20. Interesting stories and architectures during the heritage tour at Libmaan.
21. Forget sand beaches for now, the pebbled beach of Minalabac is also unbelievably interesting.
22. Aside from Bagolatao, there’s Bagapuso peak where you can watch the stunning sunset.
23. Around Bagapuso Peak is a marine sanctuary.
24. Dinner at Chef Doy’s Gourmet Restaurant. I recommend to try their “laing” and “dinuguan”.
So there, more stories and photos will be featured here soon. So please go back.
Thank you so much Naga City Arts, Culture and Tourism Office, Kaddlagan Outdoor Shop and Services, LGU of Libmanan, LGU of Minasacan.