Photoblog: Apuao Islands of Mercedes
I was so surprised when I learned that Camarines Norte has this group of beautiful islands located in the municipality of Mercedes. Around an hour boat ride took us to Apuao Islands. This island which is divided by vanishing sandbar (when there is a huge high tide or waves) is divided into two, Apuao Grande and Apuao Pequeña. So here are some of the photos that I took yesterday.
The other islands under the authority/jurisdiction of the municipality of Mercedes are
1. Canimog ( known as the Crocodile Island where the 1927 lighthouse was erected.
2. Canton Island (The Rock)
3. Caringo Island (famous for Falconete Point)
5. Malasugui Island (the smallest among the seven islands)
I will be posting more details about the islands and our happy experience in the next coming days, but for now I’m going back to Bagasbas to surf.
Latest posts by darwin (see all)
- Wonderful Indonesia: Gili Trawangan’s Datu Swing and “Happy” Parties - October 5, 2016
- Wonderful Indonesia: Feeling In-between at Gili Meno (Photoblog) - October 3, 2016
- Wonderful Indonesia: “Feel and Chill” at Gili Air - October 2, 2016