RUN BGC with Flagship Football
If I were not mistaken, this is the first time it will happen in the history of fun run in our country. The “RUN BGC with Flagship Football” is like running and playing football in one. “The category will start with a run, then will move to an individual play of catching a football and defending your flags and finally shifts back to a run to the finish line.” And after crossing the finish line, an exciting reward might be yours because you might be picked as the lucky winner of a TRIP for TWO in AUSTRALIA. This event will happen on Sunday, November 27 at Bonifacio Global City in Taguig, which is undeniably becoming the runner’s favorite urban trail and venue for other running events.
Run BGC Raffle Mechanics:
A. How to Join:
1. Only runners who have registered in the RUN BGC 2011 to happen on November 27, 2011, from 5:30am-9am, and have finished the race, in any distance categories (3km, 3km with flag football, 5km, 5km with flag football, 10km) are qualified to join the raffle.
2. The raffle stub on the race bib of Run BGC participants will be torn off and dropped in the drop boxes located at the finish line by the runner and will serve as his raffle stub.
3. At the end of the race, the drop box will be sealed in the presence of the DTI representative.
4. The winner must be physically present during the raffle draw date to happen on November 27, 2011 to claim the prize in person and on stage. No proxy will be accepted.
B. Prize at Stake
1. A trip for two to Australia on a four (4) days, three (3) nights tour package any time within 2012.
2. Race registration fee to a chosen Australian-based marathon or fun run. Choices may be any of the following: The Sydney City To Surf, 2012 Gold Coast Airport Marathon & Half Marathon, The Great Ocean Road International Marathon.
3. A three-night twin sharing hotel accommodation
4. Prize is convertible to cash but not transferrable to another person.
C. Procedure in the Selection, Verification of Winners & Claiming of Prize
1. The draw will be held during the race awarding ceremony on November 27, 2011 at Bonifacio Global City, in the presence of a DTI Representative.
2. The winner is required to present his race bib and two (2) valid Ids with photos to claim the prize. Valid ids are: local driver’s license, passport, school ID, company ID, SSS, GSIS, professional license, Philippine government issued local residency, working or student permits for foreigners.
3. The race bib should not be tampered with and must be no less than ¾ of its actual size otherwise it will not be honored.
4. In the event that a minor (17 years old & below) wins the prize, the winner should present his birth certificate upon claiming the prize.
5. The raffle is open to runners of all nationalities and all citizenships.
6. FBDC will shoulder the 20% taxes on the prize.
7. The prize is convertible to cash amounting to Php155,000.00.
8. The winner is given sixty (60) days to claim the prize after the awarding.
9. In the event the winner does not claim the prize within sixty (60) days of awarding, the prize will be forfeited in favor of Fort Bonifacio Development Corporation with prior approval of DTI.
10. If the drawn number does not appear in the list of runners who finished the race, another raffle stub will be drawn and will be checked against the list of finishers.
11. Officers, directors, and employees of FBDC, its subsidiaries and affiliate companies, advertising agencies, organizers of the run, as well as their respective immediate families up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity are not eligible to join the raffle promo.
12. Upon race completion, the organizers will generate a list of runners’ race bib numbers who had finished the race; the list will be according to race distance.
13. Only one (1) wining raffle stub will be drawn for the raffle by a representative from FBDC and DTI.
14. The raffle stub drawn will first be checked against the list of race bib numbers of runners who had finished the race.
15. If the drawn numbers does not appear on the list of runners who finished the race, another raffle stub will be drawn and will again be checked against the list of finishers.
16. This process will continue until the raffle stub drawn corresponds to a finisher’s race bib number.
17. Upon awarding of the prize, the winner will be given a prize certificate issued by Fort Bonifacio Development Corporation. This certificate will be presented by the winner in person at the FBDC office located at 2nd Floor, Bonifacio Technology Center, 31st St., Bonifacio Global City to claim his prize.
18. No proxy will be entertained when claiming the prize.
19. Winner is responsible for all incidental costs attached to the trip e.g. terminal fees; travel related documents, travel taxes, and meal costs.
*The photo and game mechanics that appear in this post is from the official website of Bonifacio Global City.
Latest posts by darwin (see all)
- “Over a Cup of Coffee” - December 29, 2016
- Wonderful Indonesia: Gili Trawangan’s Datu Swing and “Happy” Parties - October 5, 2016
- Wonderful Indonesia: Feeling In-between at Gili Meno (Photoblog) - October 3, 2016